Clothing Swap - Childcare

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hiya,

      We have a few people helping for set up and sorting for the Swap on May 4th.  We've run into a snag in that it's also a Wake County Teachers work day.  This means moms that were coming to help will have "extra" kids with them.  I've got one of our wonderful MOPS childcare workers Estella that can come from 9 to 10:30.  What I'm thinking we could do is tag team.  If there is a mom that is interested in coming early and checking out the stuff on Friday they can help sort for an hour and half and then help with childcare for an hour and half.  I'm thinking it would be ages 2 to 6 and no more than 10 kids (probably more like 8).

      So, if you could help 10:30 to Noon on Friday that would be wonderful or really anytime.  I'm pretty sure we'll go into the afternoon/evening also.  I won't worry about childcare for that though.

      THANKS!
      Christina