Clothes Needed

  • kpirving13
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hey MOPS Moms,

      We are beginning to collect clothes for the Men and Women at the New
      Bern House. We will be working with them to fill out job
      applications, discuss interview skills and appropriate clothes for
      work and/or interviews. We need your help to supply each resident
      with clothes they can wear to work. So as you are doing your spring
      cleaning please consider donating to the New Bern House. Shoes and
      accessories are also needed. Also, please keep in mind that most
      residents will NOT be looking for office jobs so many types of
      clothing may be appropriate. We prefer seasonal items but will take
      all if you are unable to store them until the fall

      For more information or to arrange clothing pick up please contact me
      at 363.3351 or jkiriving@...

      Thank you.
      Kelly Irving