Creative Memories pages- free

  • kathyluparello
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      A friend of mine has some Creative Memories baby girl refill pages that she is looking to give
      away. She has had them for 8 years but she never did get around to using them for her own
      daughter. She is moving and is looking to consolidate. If you want them, let me know and I
      can get them to you at the next MOPS meeting.

      Kathy
    • Lisa Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007

        Hi Kathy!

        My best friend (who will be in MOPS next season) is a BIG scrap booker and would love the pages!  I can add them to her birthday present from me if they are still available!

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)