Re: [MOPSatHope] Pampered chef

  • Stefani Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hey Chris,

      I used to be a consultant (note email address :).  If you don't run into anyone in MOPS who is currently a consultant, I know a woman who goes to Hope that is a consultant.  Her name is Donna Mullen and her website is www.pamperedchef.biz/mullenmenus (I think..if it doesn't work, let me know.).  I think it might be best if you are able to help out a fellow MOPS mom, but just in case.  Anyway, I hope you can find what you're looking for!  See you soon!

      --
      Stef

      On 2/18/07, chittctanj <chittct@...> wrote:

      Are there any Pampered Chef consultants out there? I'dlike to order
      something...Thanks!

      Chris