Welcome to MOPS at Hope!

  • Sarah Janel Bunten
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi ladies,
      I just wanted to welcome you to the new yahoo group and make sure you
      are receiving messages okay. Check out the pictures I posted and feel
      free to post any that you have from MOPS. Please remember if you post
      pictures with children to get permission from that child's parent to
      post the picture.

      There are also some links to other websites. Please add any that you
      think other moms would be interested in.

      Lastly, check out the calendar and add your moms night out or
      important event if you want. You can even send a reminder out a day
      or two before.

      This is your page to share with the group - have fun!!!

      Janel