puppy needs a home

  • kathyluparello
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 11:10 AM
      This is on behalf of a friend. If you are interested, let me know and I can put you in touch
      with her.

      I have found a puppy that really needs a home. He is a 3 month old chocolate lab mix, full of
      energy and very cute. His name is Oliver and as much as I would love to take him I really
      can't at this time. So if you are interested or know someone that is interested in giving him a
      home please let me know. I need to find him a place by Monday. He needs someone that
      can give him a lot of love, time and discipline.
      You can just email me back and I will get back in touch with you.