Computer Help

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hiya,

      Anyone know of someone good and inexpensive that will come out the house and do a good computer tune up?  Everyday that I'm using this thing I'm risking it!  We used to take the PC in to Intrex, but then I have to not only haul it down there, but also risk them having it there for like 4 day or maybe more.

      Mostly I think we need to have this thing cleaned up.  I'm sure it has a couple of viruses ... been doing some weird things for awhile now.

      Thanks!
      Christina