Re: [MOPSatHope] Preschool for 18 months and 2 y/o

  • Lisa Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      There's also a MMO and 2-year-old program at my son's pre-school (Peace Presbyterian).  My son has been enrolled there since he was 2, and I recommend the school highly.  Here's the 2-year-old and MMO info:

      2007-2008 Registration
      Community Open House on January 23rd and 24th

      New Students

      February 1st, 10:00am at the Peace Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall

      Classes Available

      1 Day Mother's Morning Out

      • 6 months old by Sep 1st
      • Wed 9:15am-12:15pm
      • $70/month
      • Student/Teacher Ratio 5:2
      • Co-Op arrangement of one teacher plus one parent

      2 Day Two's

      • Two years old by Oct 16th
      • Tues/Thurs 9:00am-12:00pm
      • $125/month