RE: [MOPSatHope] Orthopedist

  • Lesley Bruns
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006
      I will check with my husband.  He will be able to recommend a good one.  I know he has sent plenty of his patients before and has a definite favorite but I am drawing a blank on the doctors name right now.
      I'll let you know tomorrow.  He is working till dinnertime and then we have multiple sets of family visiting.

      Lesley