For Sale: Glider and lots more

  • haymans30
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Well I have come to terms with the fact that my babies aren't babies
      anymore. To make room for Christmas we have decide to part with our
      glider. I have listed it on www.Caryyardsales.com for $170 but will
      take $150 from a MOPS member if anyone is interested. I have a lot of
      other stuff for sale too you can view at
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/pH/trussell1921/album?.dir=d275&.src=ph&stor
      e=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trussell1921/my_photos

      I'm happy to negotiate prices!

      Thanks,

      Kelly Hayman
      www.babycrazy.com/raleigh