Christmas shopping

  • haymans30
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Are you finished Christmas shopping? I am a sales rep for a company
      called BabyCrazy. We have a lot of unique items for kids; they range
      from a pacifier that closes when it's dropped to great educational
      toys and helpful items for moms.
      I will be putting in an order for myself next Fri. Dec. 8th; I would
      love to add anything any of you might want to it with no shipping
      charge (with the exception of the floor nanny). You can view my
      website at www.babycrazy.com/raleigh or for faster viewing of select
      items you can view my photo album at
      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/babycrazy.raleigh/albums/

      Please email me if you have any questions.

      Kelly Hayman
      Haymans30@...

      Jesus is the reason for the season