Fw: Journey to Bethlehem

  • Lisa Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Our "across the street" neighbor is an associate pastor at Salem Baptist
      Church. I sent his wife a note about their "Journey to Bethlehem" Christmas
      event. Renae's reply follows, and there's more information (dates and
      times) on the Salem BC website.

      Season's Blessings to all,
      -Lisa Burns

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Some one had asked about these. Here are some drive through ones..

        The Living Nativity will be December 15-17, 7:00-9:00 p.m. this is
        near the SAS soccer park over by the Dorcas shop, that side of Cary,
        This is fun we do it every year, You don't leave the car just roll
        down the windows to hear the Jesus story on loud speakers as you drive
        through. It is free I think.

        Ephesus Baptist Church
        6767 Hillsborough St.
        Raleigh, NC 27606
        (919) 851-1928

        Here is another one. I think they are farther south on Kildaire
        towards Penny and 10/10???

        Live Nativity, Dec. 18-19, 6:30-8:30 PM, Free
        St. Francis United Methodist church,
        2965 Kildaire Farm Road
        Phone #362-1666