Nativity creche displays

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      I wanted to pass on this information for anyone who is interested.

      there is over 300 nativity creche displays being shown in Apex on Nov.
      30, Dec. 1 from 6-9 PM and Sat. Dec. 2 from 1-9 PM. This is a private
      collection that a lady displays every year, she has collected from all
      over the world. We went last year and I truly enjoyed it. we brought
      the whole family and it was nice to have that time to reflect on the
      Jesus of Christmas. The kids can't touch or break anything so you may
      want to go alone and take a moment to reflect or they have a kids room
      with activities and my husband and I sort of tag teamed, after we went
      through we then took the kids through but at a much faster pace, this
      worked out nice. the whole thing is FREE. they have kid's crafts and
      music by local school groups all day also. It really is nice!! If
      you have any questions you can call me. If you go let me know what
      you think.

      Nativity Creche Display
      Church of Jesus Christ
      590 Byran Dr,