Discovery Toys!

  • rhylie18
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006

      Hi Everyone!

      I know this is last minute, but I'm having a Discovery Toys Open House at my house tomorrow night!

      If you haven't heard of them, Discovery Toys are fantastic educational toys.  (They are NOT related to the Discovery Channel store in the mall.)  The items will take 7-10 days to come in, so they'll be here in plenty of time for Christmas.  If you want to preview what is available, go to www.toys.rhylie.com.  If you can't make it to the open house, you can order directly from that website.

      I hope to see you tomorrow night.  The address is 406 Thorncrest Drive , Apex NC 27539 .  You can mapquest that address or call 367.9915 or email toylady@... for directions or if you have any questions.

      ***As an added bonus, my neighbor is hosting a Pampered Chef party across the street at the same time!  Get all your Christmas shopping done at once!***

      Jeanette
      toylady@...
      www.toys.rhylie.com