etched plate project question

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hi Ladies,

      I recently dropped my "Santa" plate that we made in mops by etching simple glass plates with a design of our choice. I've looked at Michaels and ACMoore without any luck finding a plate for such a craft. Does anybody remember where the plates were purchased from way back when Mops did this?

      Caper
    • Pamela Passey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012

        I don’t know where they got them, but Dollar Stores carry them.