Clothing Needed

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 6:01 PM

      Hi Ladies

      A friend of a friend just lost everything in a fire except their family (praise God!!).  Mom is in desperate need of size 2/4 business & casual clothes.  Anyone ready to move on from some of their things?  Let me know so I can pass them along.  Thanks! – if you can think of someone who might be getting rid of some of these clothes, please pass this along.

      Cheers!

      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064