RE: [MOPSatHope] Tee Shirt Printers?

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 1:43 PM
      Pam,

      You may want to try:

      Jeff and Lisa Higginbotham- jeff cell: 919-632-5182
      5star Awards
      http://www.5starawards.net/

      I believe they go to Hope...Caper

      To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com; crosspointemomconnection@yahoogroups.com; im9670@...; lacreciabell@...; abgardinier@...; stef@...; gumaerapril@...
      From: pammyroo@...
      Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:11:33 -0400
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Tee Shirt Printers?

      Hello all you plethora of useful knowledge:

      My friends and I are hoping to run a half-marathon and I’m looking to get some dry-wick tee shirts printed.  Anyone know a local source?  If you are interested in purchasing one, this is what it’ll be…

      (Hot, if I can get it) pink… on the front: God’s Princess

      On the back: I can do all thing through Him who gives me strength.  Phil 4:13

      Once I have a source, I can give you an idea as to how much it would cost (my ‘shot it the dark’ estimate is $25).  What a great shirt to wear to the gym or out exercising!

      Thanks for any help!
      Pam Passey

      p.s. We’re hoping to do the Disney Princess half-marathon, just an fyi – it’s 274 days out.

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064

      Exodus 14:14