Got Stuff?

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 11:09 AM

      Hi Ladies

      Here’s an opportunity for you to purge and be a benefit to your community:

      “Teen Moms need baby items: baby food and formula, diapers, baby wipes, baby soap, baby shampoo, diaper bags, baby blankets, new pacifiers, baby bottles, baby clothing, baby toys, etc. Donations can be dropped off at Haven House at 600 W Cabarrus St, Raleigh during business hours & tax receipt will be provided. If that is not a convenient dropoff contact Eddi Boucher at eddi.boucher@...”

      I now have a place to pass along my baby stuff and know it’s being put to good use!

      Cheers,

      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064