Sad Moment.....( Help Needed ).....Kayla Sawyer

  • Kayla Sawyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hi,
         How's everything on your end? I’m writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Spain,Madrid for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us. My credit card can't be charged by the hotel as I already reported it as a stolen card and the card company had cancelled it, so I can only get a new one when we make it back home safely.

         We’ve been to the Embassy and the Police here but they’re not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we’re having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won’t let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance I promise I will reimbursed your cash when we return back home safely. Please let me know if you can help us out? I will be waiting for your response Asap, so I can proceed to give you details on how you can send the money over here. Please write me back so I can tell you how to get it the funds to me. Am freaked out at the moment!!

      Thanks
      Kayla