Re: [MOPSatHope] Breast Pump?

  • Kelly Maney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      I do. I think there might even be 2 in the bag I have...or its a double pump- cant remember! It's a Medea and last time I used it 2 years ago it worked great. I'd sell it for $25 if she is interested.
      Kelly
      919-334-8364

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 10:27 AM, "Pamela Passey" <pammyroo@...<mailto:pammyroo@...>> wrote:

      Hi Ladies
      I have a friend who is in desperate need of a breast pump (that doesn’t cost a ton). Does anyone have one they are either willing to pass along for free or little?
      Thanks!
      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065
      C: (919) 924 1064