Breast Pump?

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011

      Hi Ladies

      I have a friend who is in desperate need of a breast pump (that doesn’t cost a ton).  Does anyone have one they are either willing to pass along for free or little?

      Thanks!
      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064

      Exodus 14:14

    • Kelly Maney
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
        I do. I think there might even be 2 in the bag I have...or its a double pump- cant remember! It's a Medea and last time I used it 2 years ago it worked great. I'd sell it for $25 if she is interested.
        Kelly
        919-334-8364

        Sent from my iPhone