Re: [MOPSatHope] Upgrading?

  • Sarah Giuliano
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011
      hi Pam,

      We were just out yardsaling in our neighborhood and saw a tv - people are moving. It is a 27 " and they want $30.
      The gals name is Molly and her number is 245-719-5525. Address is 1005 E. St Julian Place, Apex.

      Sarah

      On Oct 14, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Pamela Passey wrote:

      Hi Moms,

      I didn’t know if any of you might be upgrading your TVs and wanting to get rid of an old television.  Our playroom TV went out and we’re looking for a REALLY cheap replacement (not putting a flatscreen up there with a 1 ½ year old in the house!).  I’m looking for 27” or larger.  If you’re in the market to be done with yours, please contact me directly.

      Thanks!
      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064