Re: [MOPSatHope] Pediatric Dermatologist

  • abgardinier@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2011
      I need the same info!!!! Thanks!!!

      From: "Christina Hoadley" <choadley@...>
      Sender: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:16:53 -0400
      To: <MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Pediatric Dermatologist

      Is there such thing as a Pediatric Dermatologist in the area?  I don't want to travel to Duke... not a serious problem.  I would just like to find a dermatology group that is really good with kids.  If anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

      Let's see if I got this in before Brook "kills" this list.  I'll miss it even though I only used it once year ...

      Take Care!
      Christina
    • Tara Seidel
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2011
        We've used Dr. Matthew Flynn of Family Dermatology, 5603 Duraleigh Rd., Raleigh.  791-0840.

        At 04:22 PM 5/19/2011, abgardinier@... wrote:

        I need the same info!!!! Thanks!!!