Urgent Prayer Request

  • cal2nc1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Please hold my good friend, Megan Brown, and her family in your
      prayers. Megan was due to deliver her third child, a baby girl, any
      day now. She went to the hospital yesterday because she hadn't felt
      the baby move much. The doctors did a c-section and unfortunatly, the
      baby was still born.
      Please pray for strength during this time. Please pray for her other
      two children, for understanding for them. And mostly for peace for
      Megan and her husband.

      Thank you.
      Kim Hill