Re: Melissa message

  • gwynaz1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hi Ladies, I'm not sure if this post is real or not. If you know Melissa email her and ask for the information she needs, otherwise I think this might be a scam. 070 numbers are well known in the UK (when dialing internationally they always drop the first zero) for scams. You call the number and they charge you a fortune for the call. Melissa if this post is real contact the airline as they will reissue your ticket for the return trip. Also the US embassy will help you with your passport etc. I had my purse stolen in the UK last year when I was visiting my family so I know there is help through the Police, US Embassy and the airline.

      Hope this helps.