Please respond it's very urgent

  • melissa triggcollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      It’s me, melissa, I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now,
      I made a little trip to UK and I misplaced my luggage that contains my
      passport and credit cards, I know this may sound odd, but it all
      happened very fast. I need to get a new passport and a ticket, but I'm
      short of funds to pay for my ticket and other miscellaneous expense.
      Please, can you lend me some funds to get a ticket? I'll be willing to
      pay back as soon as I get home.

      Please respond as soon as you get this message, so I can forward you
      my details to send the funds to me, OR you can drop a message via the
      hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, +447024035615.or
      011447024035615

      I await your response
      melissa triggcollins