Fw: Creative Movement Teacher job opening

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011

      Passing this along...

      -- Sent from my Palm Pixi

      From: Diane Lemon <diane_lemon@...>
      Date: Feb 13, 2011 9:24 PM
      Subject: Creative Movement Teacher job opening
      To: Alisa Carter <alisac@...>; Amanda Stemmans <stemmans@...>; Annie Streger <kiwi6@...>; Debbie Calderale <decal132@...>; Gigi Medina <gigimedina@...>; Jaymie-Lynn Morris <jaymielynnmorris@...>; Kate LeBlanc <jkleblanc@...>; Pam Passey <pammyroo@...>; Stacey Bohr <jsjjbohr@...>; Stephanie Hensley <dshensley@...>; Tanya Breslin <tanya_breslin@...>

      Hi All -

      As you know by now, our family will be moving to Texas in a month.  Most of you know that I have been working for the past year as a Creative Movement Teacher for Bright Horizons Preschools.  While my hope is to continue working for Bright Horizons once we arrive in Texas, I am leaving my current position here in Cary.  I am helping to recruit for the position and wanted to toss this out there to all of you to see if you or someone you know might be interested in the position.

      It is part-time 20 hours/week M-F 9am - 1pm.  I travel to a different Bright Horizons every day of the week, however, they are all in the Triangle area.  The position is teaching Creative Movement and Ballet to children ages 18 months - 5 years in 30 minute classes.  There is also some administrative type work including tracking payments and issuing receipts and publishing a monthly newsletter.

      Bright Horizons is a great company to work for, and the management team is exceptional.

      If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch with my manager.

      Thanks!
      Diane