Free Britax

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011

      Hi Y’all

      I have a Britax Marathon carseat from 2002.  It’s never been in a car accident, and we don’t have pets or smoke,  but because it’s more than 6 years old, they do not guarantee the safety citing that, after 6 years, the plastics become increasingly brittle.  If you are interested in this, let me know.  Otherwise, it’s going in the trash…

      Cheers,
      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064