Petsitter/Housesitter

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hiya,

      Does anyone have a petsitter/housesitter that they know will be in town next week?  We were planning to go to Hickory for Thanksgiving, but haven't had luck finding anyone to watch our animals.

      We have two big dogs (big babies) and one cat.  The dogs are easy just need to be let in and out.  We have a fenced yard and they have access to the garage so they can be left either in or out for long periods of time.

      Ideally, I like for someone to stay at the house.

      Thanks!
      Christina