Diaper Drive For Haiti - This Friday!

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      Hi Generous Moms & Dads
      Below is an e-mail about a diaper drive. I've known Gwenn for about 6 years
      and does she ever have a heart for God and His people! She and her family
      have moved to Haiti (before the earthquake) and have been ministering to the
      people there. Here's a link to her blog: http://www.mangine.org/ if you
      would like more information. If you feel led and are able to, please
      consider making a donation.
      Thanks!
      Pam

      p.s. please forward and get the word out

      On October 15 there will be a *Diapers for Haiti* fundraiser and all
      diapers/money collected will go directly to Nick and Gwenn Mangine to be
      used towards providing diapers for families in the tent camps in Haiti.

      The fundraiser will be held on Friday, October 15 from 9am-9pm during The
      2nd Look Boutique Consignment http://2ndlookboutique.webs.com sale at New
      Horizon's Fellowship in Apex, NC.

      You can bring a pack of diapers in exchange for 2 raffle tickets or raffle
      tickets can be purchased at the door for $5 each. We will be raffling off a
      HD
      Flip Camcorder
      www.theflip.com/en-us/Products/ultra.aspx?gclid=CLKHkIKAvaQCFZRR2god-RvpzQ

      If you don't live nearby or can't make it to the sale on the 15th but you
      would still like to participate, then please email
      leighann@... and you can purchase raffle tickets directly
      through me by using Paypal.

      ~Leigh Ann

      p.s. If anyone has been wanting one of the sea glasses necklaces we will
      also have several of those for sale!