RE: [MOPSatHope] Outgrown?

  • Amy Youngquist
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2010
      Pam:

      I am pretty sure I have some stored away in my basement... if I do, you could have them. I will be happy to give them to you and your family. No cost :)

      Amy Youngquist
      851-8693

      ----------------------------------------------------------- Amy Youngquist email: amy_youngquist@...

      To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com; crosspointemomconnection@yahoogroups.com
      From: pammyroo@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:30:49 -0400
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Outgrown?

      Hi Moms

      I started over and now have baby Carlee who is seriously considering crawling.  I got rid of a lot of my baby stuff (thinking I was finished – HA HA HA).  So I am without baby gates.  Does anyone have any they are looking to sell?  Thought I would check here before hitting Craigslist and yardsales.

      Thanks for any help.

      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064