Outgrown?

  • Pamela Passey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010

      Hi Moms

      I started over and now have baby Carlee who is seriously considering crawling.  I got rid of a lot of my baby stuff (thinking I was finished – HA HA HA).  So I am without baby gates.  Does anyone have any they are looking to sell?  Thought I would check here before hitting Craigslist and yardsales.

      Thanks for any help.

      Pam

      H: (919)363 7065

      C: (919) 924 1064

      Exodus 14:14

    • Amy Youngquist
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2010
        Pam:

        I am pretty sure I have some stored away in my basement... if I do, you could have them. I will be happy to give them to you and your family. No cost :)

        Amy Youngquist
        851-8693

        To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com; crosspointemomconnection@yahoogroups.com