Supper Doubles at Harris Teeter 9/15 9/21

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010

      [If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here to view it as a web page]
      e-VIC Savings Alert - Save BIG!

      Dear VIC Customer,
      e-VIC is designed to make sure you never miss out on the best deals at Harris Teeter. We wanted to send you this alert to make you aware of some very special pricing and great savings available only to selected e-VIC members and only this week! So enjoy your weekend and drop by your local Harris Teeter to save with these great offers!
      Offers are valid 09/17/10 - 09/21/10

      Enjoy these Great Savings with your VIC Card
      The special offers listed below are targeted specifically to your
      VIC household as a valued e-VIC member and are not transferable.
      Harris Teeter Naturals Organic Milk - 1 gal : eVIC Member Price - $2.99 - Limit 1
      Farmers Market Grape Tomatoes - 1 pint : eVIC Member Price - $1.49 - Limit 1
      Harris Teeter Naturals Organic Macaroni & Cheese - 12 oz : eVIC Member Price - $1.99 ea - Limit 2
      Harris Teeter Whole Grain or Wheat Bread - 20 oz : eVIC Member Price - $0.77 - Limit 1
      Nabisco Premium Crackers - 16 oz : eVIC Member Price - $1.49 - Limit 1
      Cyrus O Leary Single Serve Pies - 6 oz : eVIC Member Price - $1.49 ea - Limit 2
      Harris Teeter Grade A Large Eggs - 1 Dozen : eVIC Member Price - $0.79 - Limit 1!
      Super Double Coupons!  We'll Double Manufacturer Coupons up to $1.98 face value through September 21, 2010.  Don't Miss our 15% Case Wine Discount through September 19, 2010!

      Thank you for being a loyal Harris Teeter customer!

      Copyright © 2010, Harris Teeter. All rights reserved.
      701 Crestdale Road, Matthews, NC 28105

      This email was sent to: capert@...
      To unsubscribe from e-VIC: Click Here.