Toddler Sheet Set - Free

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hiya,

      I have a set of sheets that were supposed to be twin, but never really were.  They are a stretchy cotton jersey material in a seafoam/aqua color.  I think they would fit a toddler sized bed great.  I'd like to give them away if anyone is interested.  I think I used them once and they were just too small so they've been sitting in my daughter's closet unused.

      Oh, and I also have an old bed rail I'd like to give away.

      Christina
      460-5364