Shop on a Budget for Hope Bumper Crop at Harris Teeter!

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
    Hi Ladies,

    Harris Teeter has a special that is great for helping out Bumper Crop this weekend!  I've attached a pdf of the special. If you can't read the file, there's the scoop:  If you buy any 10 Kellogg's, Keebler, Sunshine, Eggo and/or Morningstar Fars prdoucts (3.8 oz or larger) in one shopping order between 8/1/10 and 8/14/10, you will get a coupon for $10 off a future order at Harris Teeter. If you shop at the Teeter already, this is a win-win for everybody!

    I went today and they had the small boxes of pop tarts half price on sale for $1.09 each with your VIC card. I bought 10 of these boxes to contribute to Bumper Crop and got a $10 coupon to use on my next order at Harris Teeter. The way I see this math is that I basically paid $1 plus tax to buy 10 boxes of pop tarts to contribute to the Bumper Crop.  Of course Harris Teeter has other specials, and other products could be purchased such as Cheez-It crackers, Mini-Wheats Cereal, Frosted Flakes, Keebler cookies (which I think are BOGO). The key is the brand and a single purchase.

    Have a great weekend! Caper