Babysitter Recommendation

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi Ladies,

      I hope everyone had a great July 4th!

      Does anybody have any babysitters that they'd be comfortable passing along the name and contact information for? Our kids are yound (3 and 2), so we've only had college age kids watch our children, but we'd be wiling to consider a little bit younger at this point (we're in a bind trying to find a sitter for this Saturday having exhausted all of our regular resources and are now stretching out a bit).  We're in the Cary/Airport/Morrisville area.

      Thanks for your help, Caper Lauver