Anyone know a good landscaper?

  • cake.smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2010
      We need to get our house on the market, and our property needs some work--mulch, weeding, hedge trimming, etc. Can anyone give me a personal recommendation for a good landscaper or lawncare person, preferably one that's not too pricey?

      Thanks!

      Karen
    • Amanda Baucom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2010

        Rick Wolf does a lot of maintenance on yards in our neighborhood. He does a good job and I think he’s reasonable. Good luck!

        Mandy