RE: [MOPSatHope] Pediatric Eye Doctor

  • Amy Youngquist
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      My neighbor is an eye doctor (Dr. Caroline Silver) with Eye Care Associates next to BJ's in Cary. She has three boys and was terrific with Matthew when he went for headaches. Turned out he is far-sighted.

      Her number is 851-0093.

      Amy Youngquist

      To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
      From: choadley@...
      Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:19:39 -0400
      Subject: [MOPSatHope] Pediatric Eye Doctor

      Haven't even researched at all yet, but would love to get a referral to an eye doctor who is great with kids.  My youngest, Landace freaks out at all doctor's office's.  She's been having headaches and a thorough eye exam was recommended. If anyone knows of a good doc, I would appreciate the info.

      Thanks!
      Christina