Pediatric Eye Doctor

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 5:19 AM
      Haven't even researched at all yet, but would love to get a referral to an eye doctor who is great with kids.  My youngest, Landace freaks out at all doctor's office's.  She's been having headaches and a thorough eye exam was recommended. If anyone knows of a good doc, I would appreciate the info.

      Thanks!
      Christina
    • Kelly Kibler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 5:35 AM
        We go to Kevin O"Neal at Western Wake Eye Center 233-2020. Will has been going there since kintergarten and Joey had to go when he had a eye infection and had scratched his cornea. He has kids around the same age as mine so he knows how they are. My Mom liked him so much when she went with Joey that now she goes to him also. He is located at Ashville Ave. almost across from Lucky 32.

        Kelly

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 5:44 AM
          Leo took Linday (then about 2) to see Dr. Ira Tucker when she had an eye injury. From what Leo said, she did great with him. I would definitely take her there again.  I recall he didn't take our insurance, but his fee was very reasonable. I think he is located in Cary somewhere. 858-7555

          Fast forward a year, I took her to see Leo's and my regular eye doctor, Dr. Glupker (544-2020). They're closer to my office than Dr. Tucker. He and his partner are big family guys (6 kids each or something like that...). Very good with kids. Will likely continue taking them there unless I change jobs. They're right at 54 and 55 in the park.

          Caper

          To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
          From: choadley@...
          Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:19:39 -0400

          Haven't even researched at all yet, but would love to get a referral to an eye doctor who is great with kids.  My youngest, Landace freaks out at all doctor's office's.  She's been having headaches and a thorough eye exam was recommended. If anyone knows of a good doc, I would appreciate the info.

          Thanks!
          Christina

        • Amy Youngquist
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3 7:50 AM
            My neighbor is an eye doctor (Dr. Caroline Silver) with Eye Care Associates next to BJ's in Cary. She has three boys and was terrific with Matthew when he went for headaches. Turned out he is far-sighted.

            Her number is 851-0093.

            Amy Youngquist

            To: MOPSatHope@yahoogroups.com
            From: choadley@...