It's Triple Coupon Time at Harris Teeter!

  • Caper Lauver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      It's triple coupon time!

      [If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here to view it as a web page]
      Harris Teeter - Your Neighborhood Food Market
      In Our StoresShoppingMeal PlanningPromotionsAbout UsCommunity
      Facebook IconFollow us on Facebook

      Save more with Triple COUPONS! Click to find out more!
      Dear VIC Customer,

      We've looked through the weekly specials in this week's flyer and have identified the top sale items THAT YOU NORMALLY BUY! We hope this service helps you take advantage of the great savings available at Harris Teeter this week.
      Do you Shop at Harris Teeter Pharmacy? Try us out and get FREE GROCERIES!
      e-VIC Item of the Week - HT Marinated Pork Tenderloin - 1.15 lb Pkg - eVIC Price: $3.99 - Limit 1!
      e-VIC weekly sweepstakes
      Make sure you check your
      email every week to see if
      you’ve won $100 or more in
      FREE GROCERIES!

      Donald Bridges of Boonville, NC
      has won $100. Call 800-432-6111 by May 4 to claim your prize!
      Start of Your Weekly Specials
      Here are your top 10 weekly specials selected from this week's ad.
      These sale prices are valid through Tuesday, May 4.
      View Your Specials
      View All Specials
      Coca-Cola
      Products
      12 Pack Cans
      Fridge Pack
      3/$10
      Rotisserie
      Chicken

      Save Big!
      $4.99
      Harris Teeter
      Large White Eggs
      1 Dozen
      Save at Least
      36¢ each
      99¢
      Red, Orange or Yellow Peppers
      HT Farmers Market

      Save Big!
      2/$5
      Old El Paso
      Seasonings
      1 ounce
      Item Rings at
      Half Price
      Buy 1,
      Get 1 Free
      Mama Lucia Meatballs
      Italian or Homestyle
      25.6 ounce
      Item Rings at
      Half Price
      Buy 1,
      Get 1 Free
      Sargento
      Shredded Cheese
      8 ounce
      Item Rings at
      Half Price
      Buy 1,
      Get 1 Free
      Harris Teeter yourhome
      Napkins
      400 count
      Save at Least
      $1.12 each
      $2.37
      Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns
      Fresh Baked
      Save at Least
      $1.20 each
      $1.99
      Virginia Ham
      Where Available
      Save at Least
      $2.50 lb
      $3.99 lb
      11.7 oz Dunkin Turbo Coffee, e-VIC member price $3.99!
      Save April 28 through May 4, 2010
      11.7 oz Dunkin Turbo Coffee, e-VIC member price $3.99!
      Offer available only to e-VIC members using the VIC card listed on their
      e-VIC account. Electronic coupon, non-transferable. Discount automatically
      taken at register. One redemption per household.

      These sale prices are based on your home store: 270 Grande Heights Dr, Cary, NC
      Want to change your home store? [ Click Here ]

      Web Resources:Manage Your e-VIC Subscription:

      WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM! - Harris Teeter is proud to offer:
      Superior Training - Flexible Schedules - Great Benefits - Opportunity for Rapid Advancement
      Click here for more information. Harris Teeter is an Equal Opportunity Employer

      WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK - Please let us know what you think about the e-VIC program. Click here to enter any comments or suggestions..

      WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY - Harris Teeter does not, and will not sell or share any personal information, including email addresses, with anyone. To view our Privacy Policy, click here.

      TELL YOUR FRIENDS - Want to let your friends in on e-VIC Weekly Specials? Point them to eVIC.HarrisTeeter.com !

      None sold to dealers, we reserve the right to limit quantities. Beer, Wine, Specialty & Natural Items not available in all stores. 'Save at Least' savings may vary by store.

      Thank you for being a loyal Harris Teeter customer!

      Copyright © 2010, Harris Teeter. All rights reserved.
      701 Crestdale Road, Matthews, NC 28105

      This email was sent to: capert@...