Free Beagle

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello,

      My friend Sheri has found a "lost" beagle.  So far unable to locate the owners after posting in the newspaper and Craigslist.  He is a great dog, and wishes she could keep him, but she can't.  Estimate that he is about a year or 2 old...still has a lot of spunk.  He listens really well and appears to be housebroken.  He is not neutered.  He has been mostly staying outside during the day, but also does well inside.

      If you are interested please let me know.  He is staying in the Holly Springs/Apex area.

      Thanks,
      Christina