Don't Open the Blank Email from Heather

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
      It's not really from Heather... it's some virus thingy.  One of my other friends "sent" it to me last week.  I don't think it did anything to my computer, but I shut it down right away... so maybe I was fast enough?  Anyway, it has an oddball link to some male enhancement stuff and I think other not appropriate stuff.

      Christina
    • VINCENZO GIULIANO
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
        thank you - thought it might be!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
          Sorry everyone.
          I got a virus on my pc while researching bday ideas for my son.  Lovely!

          Heather R Vaz - http://ethiopiavazcomingtocarolina.blogspot.com/
          Wife to Andrew
          Mother to Logan, Kendra, Brandon Tsedeke & Zinabu (went to Heaven on 7/10/08)