Fwd: Parents of girls event

  • Cindilee Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      OK, so if I had a girl I would so be going to this.  Just thought I pass on the information as an option for your family.

      feel free to share it with others you know.

      -Cindilee

      Secret Keeper Girl TourPrint

      eventlinkI have never seen one of these events, but I have heard of them, and have been impressed with what I have learned. If you have a daughter, age 8-12, and are concerned about purity and modesty, I encourage you to attend. This event is coming to Raleigh on February 20. Today's girls face pressures their moms didn't know until they were in high school. Secret Keeper Girl's Live Event offers moms proven tools to coach their 8 to 12-year-old girls into meaningful friendships, true beauty, biblical modesty, and vibrant purity!

      http://www.rccchurch.org/skg