2010 Rules from God

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 KB

    Rules from God for Today and All of 2010

    cid:1.4047964112@...
    cid:2.4047964113@...

    Rules from God for Today & All of 2010
    1. Wake Up !!
    cid:3.4047964113@...Decide to have a good day...
    "Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"
    Psalms 118:24
    2. Dress Up !!
    cid:4.4047964113@...The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the heart."
    I Samuel 16:7

    3 . Shut Up!!
    cid:5.4047964113@...Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.. "He who guards his lips guards his soul." Proverbs 13:3

    4. Stand Up!!.....
    For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.. "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as w e have opportunity, let us do good..." Galatians 6:9-10
    5. Look Up !!..
    cid:6.4047964113@...To the Lord.
    "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."

    Philippians 4:13

    6. Reach Up !!...
    For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He will direct your path."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

    7. Lift Up !!..
    cid:8.4047964113@...Your Prayers.
    "Do not worry about anything;
    Instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."

    Philippians 4:6

    Send this to the people you care about.
    I thought this was mighty special, just like you.
    Pass this on and brighten someone's day, and remember:

    God answers prayer.
    cid:9.4047964113@...

    VERY SPECIAL DELIVERY
    cid:011401c9174f$f1569b90$EEF3B2FB@yourm5d4u9r2uv