Know a sitter?

  • Amanda Baucom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010

      Happy New Year!

      My husband is having a colonoscopy on Jan 11. We have to be at the doctor at 9:30 and it will take about 3 hours including the prep, procedure and recovery. And I have to be there the whole time. I think Laura, my 4 month old will be o.k. at the doctor, but I am concerned about Abigail, my 3 1/2 year old.

      Do you know anyone who can either come to my house from 9-1 or anyone who Abigail could go to their house? I am absolutely willing to pay or trade baby-sitting services.

      If you do, please email me, bau522@..., or call me 567-1549.

      Thank you so much!!!!

      Mandy