Babysitter Available

  • Christina Hoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hiya,

      Told the mom (I help in KidCity with her on Sundays) I would post this for her.. whoops, meant to do this a few days ago.

      Anyway,  Madison Parker 14 1/2 years old is looking for babysitting work while she is on Christmas Break.  She is experienced with Walkers and up.  She regularly volunteers for Hope in KidCity on Sunday's.  Her rates are "flexible" and her mom is willing to transport her to and from your home in the Cary, Apex, Holly Springs area.

      Home 303-1074
      Cell  623-6972

      Thanks!
      Christina