961Charlotte, NC

  • gwynaz1
    Jul 3, 2009
      Hi, My husband has landed a 6 month contract (yippee) in Charlotte. We are trying to find out good and bad locations to search for either hotels or rooms to rent. If you can help locate the best areas that would be great. If you know of a good/cheap place to stay that would be really appreciated. If you know anyone in the area that would be willing to rent a room for 4 nights/3 days a week that would be an answer to prayer. Paul is very clean (!) and would be working 12 hour days so wouldn't be home too much. He would need something Mon Evening to Friday morning. Thanks for you help :))

      Gwyn :))