1617Region 6 Meeting Updates

  • Jim Pendleton
    Apr 9 6:28 PM
      Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. A few items for your attention.

      Still not too late for you to attend, either on a full registration or partial if you want to come to individual events. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

      There is a golf outing planned for this Friday morning at Adams Pointe Golf Club. The course is just south of the I-70 and Adams Dairy Parkway exit in Blue Springs (exit 21). I believe times begin around 10:30am. Not sure if there are any times left, but if you are interested in playing, contact DeWayne Cartee at 573-680-9518.

      Earl Sawyer has indicated we could use a few coolers for the bar area. If you are attending and can bring one with you, this would be a great help. I am bringing a few with me, so don't think we need but a few.

      We have a couple of the meeting rooms at the hotel starting at 1pm tomorrow (Thurs). Those that are coming in can help us with preparation in hospitality and registration. Early hospitality runs from 7-12 Thurs evening. We will have the full compliment of rooms on Friday beginning at 1pm. All of our meeting space is on the lower level 2nd floor. There is a second set of elevators toward the back of the lobby level near the grand ballroom. Take those elevators down to level two, and you are right there.

      I will need someone to help me go pick up everything for Saturday night dinner. This will need to be done around 4:30pm Saturday afternoon. We can discuss this the next couple days.

      If anyone has any questions, please call me on my cell at (913) 706-3093. Will be out early in the morning finishing up some work items, then I will be heading to the hotel around 12:30pm. Again, look forward to seeing everyone who is coming this weekend!

      Thanks -
      Jim Pendleton, Jr