1605Faye Page Update as of 10/17/13

  • dgpagekcmo
    Oct 17, 2013

      Faye has been in the North Care Hospice House for three weeks today.  She has taken a turn for the better and will be coming home for Home Hospice care beginning tomorrow.  She is still very weak and doesn’t eat much but she doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria to stay as an in-patient in the hospice house.

      I want to thank everyone who has been keeping Faye in their thoughts and prayers, sent cards and notes, called and taken the time to visit Faye in the hospital and hospice house.  It means so very much to us to know that so many people care about her.

      I will keep everyone posted on her progress.

      Blessings to all.

      David

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic