1598Missouri JCI Senate - Loss of CYNTHIA THOMSON, wife of Bernard Thompson #52497 of the Jefferson City Jaycees

  • Ken Risley
    Jul 2, 2013

      cid:image001.png@01CB93C7.1CD30EC0We are saddened to learn of the passing of Cynthia Thompson, the Wife of Senator Bernard Thompson #52497 of the Jefferson City Jaycees.  He is a Past President of the Missouri Jaycees and served many years on the Future Directions Committee.  Cynthia passed away on Sunday, June 30 after a long battle with cancer.

      On behalf of the Missouri JCI Senate, and all of our member Senators and their families, we express our deepest sympathy to Bernard Thompson #52497 and his family.  We ask you to please remember Bernard Thompson #52497, his wife, Cynthia Thompson, and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

      The funeral arrangements are being handled by:

      Houser-Millard Funeral Directors

      2613 West Main Street

      Jefferson City, Missouri  65109

      (573) 636-3838

      http://www.millardfamilychapels.com

      Funeral Services

      Services have not yet been finalized, we believe there will be a Memorial Service for Cynthia at a later date.  When details are available, we will pass them along.

      The Announcement as presented on Houser-Millard Funeral Directors website at:

      http://www.millardfamilychapels.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2136869&fh_id=10506

      Obituaries

      More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebookShare on emailShare on favoritesShare on print

      Cynthia Thompson
      (Died June 30, 2013)
      http://www.millardfamilychapels.com/images/spacer.gif
      Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts Send Sympathy Card
      Sign Guest Book
      | Send Private Condolences

      Cynthia Thompson of Jefferson City, passed away on Sunday, June 30, 2013.

      Services are pending under the direction of Houser-Millard Funeral Directors, (573) 636-3838. Condolences may be left for the family online at www.millardfamilychapels.com.

      Print DirectionsPrint Obituary

      Condolences may be sent to Bernard Thompson and his family at bernardt73@....

      .

      Thanks to the reporters:  Tim Vincent #54020, Susan Hatcher #58143, Dewayne Cartee #62218 and Michele Burnett Emmerich #60635.

      Please reply to this email to ask for the mailing address to send condolences.

      Thanks,

      Ken Risley  #32905

      Communications

      Missouri JCI Senate